They are what makes most of my days because I love food! Great food and some of them happen to be very, very affordable. Some of these are not secrets at all. Most of them are popular that’s probably why I knew of them from friends or former workmates. Now, let me just make it clear right now that this list does not come in any order.
1. Jo-Ann’s Bakeshoppe’s Siopao – Yummy! The best siopao I have ever tasted.
2. Orange Bistro’s Beef Salpicao- It’s good!
3. Sarangani Highlands’ Pansit and Butterfly Shrimps- The pansit has that ‘pansit’ smell and taste that is really good. Butterfly Shrimps is Doc A’s recipe.
4. Yolly’s Palabok- need I say more?
5. Barbecue from this small stall in front of Purok Malakas Market
6. Cafe Leticia’s Bachoy (Family Country Hotel)- if you have fever, their bachoy will make you well!
7. Ranchero’s Baby Back Ribs
8. I Love Sushi’s Katsudon
9. Sunset Cafe’s Chicken Pandan and Fried Balut (not sure about the title)
I am sure I forgot something and I am sure I have made you hungry. Life is good!