Sent by email from the office of Manny Pacquiao
Objective: To create a logo for the World Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao.
1. The contest is open to ALL, ages 12 years old and above.
2. Each participant may SUBMIT ONLY ONE entry.
3. The design may be done by free-hand rendered in Markers, Ink, Pastel, Watercolor, Oil or Acrylic or by computer or both free-hand and computer on a 10” x 15” illustration board (1/4 size) using the white background in the vertical format. There are no restrictions in the number of colors used.
4. A rationale explaining the logo must be written legibly in a short size bond paper in not less than 50 words. This rationale must be pasted at the back of the artwork.
5. The design of the logo must be certified original and/or officially submitted by the participant. Any complaints that may arise due to similarities, likeness or comparison of the design, the participant will be responsible to prove its authenticity. MP, in no circumstances, shall be held liable.
6. Participant must fill out an application form and shall submit one (1) recent 2” x 2” colored photo.
7. All entries must be placed in individual brown envelopes and accompanied with the accomplished application form.
Submission is from May 24 to July 8, 2008 at the MP’s Office, NLSA Road, Lagao, General Santos City.
8. The logo competition shall be judged on the following criteria: Originality 30%, Creativity 30% Relevance 30% and Overall Impact 10%. Decision of the judges is final.
9. Judging and awarding shall take place on July 19, 2008, 5:00 PM at KCC Mall Atrium, General Santos City.
10. MP has the right to use any or all of the design in exhibits/displays and for the publication of any of its information materials such as brochures, leaflets, posters, etc. The name of the participant shall be duly acknowledged.
11. The prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – P50,000.00
2nd Prize – P30,000.00
3rd Prize – P 20,000.00
12. All designs submitted as entry for the contest shall be considered as property of MP.
For further inquiries, you may call at (083)553-3344 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.